Sharing Our Blessings.
Announcing Our 15th Annual Toy Drive!
Your gift will help spread some joy this holiday season to families in need!
Each and every year, the Home Builders Care Foundation organizes a Holiday Toy Drive to benefit a local community organization serving the needy. This year’s beneficiary is Sarah’s House at Fort Meade. Sarah’s House is a supportive housing program offering emergency shelter and project-based supportive housing with an array of other services for families experiencing homelessness in Anne Arundel County.
What to Give: 2017 Wish List
a NEW unwrapped gift (with tags)
If your gift toy is battery-operated, extra batteries also appreciated.
Babies & Toddlers
- Baby Accessories (bottles sippy cups)
- My First Baby Dolls (all ethnicities)
- V-Tech educational toys
- Infant Clothing
- Chunky Cars (Tonka, etc)
- Ethnic Baby Dolls
- Spider Man, Paw Patrol Toys
- Learning Toys
Elementary School Ages
- Lego Sets
- Board Games
- Action Figures
- Sports Balls
Pre-Teens & Teens
- Gift cards (Target, Walmart, Subway, McDonalds)
- Board Games (Dominoes, Bop It, SimonAir, SpeakOut, RummiCube, Phase 10)
- Socks – teen appropriate (decorated, designed, etc)
- Mens Boxer Shorts (Sizes Small, Medium)
- Teen Bras / Underwear
- Nike Sweatshirts (Adults Size Small, Medium)
- Nike T-Shirts (Adults Size Small, Medium)
- Scarf / Glove Sets
How to Give:
Please bring your donation of to one of MBIA’s Holiday Events in December.
Toys may also be dropped off by December 14 to the Maryland Center for Housing in Maple Lawn.
Collected toys will then be distributed to homeless families at Sarah’s House December 15.
Questions? Please contact Patti Kane – email@example.com / 301-776-6212.
Thank you for your kindness and your contributions!